Jackpot Betfirst Casino Betfirst Casino

Irish Eyes

Irish Eyes

GAME TYPE

Slots

PROVIDER

nyx

Irish Eyes Slot Review

Will the Luck of the Irish be with you? In this amazing NextGen slot, you could be in line for some amazing prizes with the whole of Ireland rooting for you! Clovers, shamrocks, pots of gold and rainbows all appear in this game and can guarantee Irish Eyes will be smiling down on you from the start. A lot of the symbols that appear in this classic NextGen masterpiece are all attributed to luck so read on to find out more about Ireland, how to play Irish Eyes and how and where you can play this game on the go! Top of the morning to you!

Facts about Ireland

  • Ireland is called Éire in Irish and is also known as the Republic of Ireland.
  • Ireland covers over 80% of the main island, the remaining near 20% of the island is Northern Ireland, which is part of the United Kingdom.
  • Irish, or Irish Gaelic is the country's first official language, however the second official language English is more commonly spoken.
  • The Irish capital, Dublin is home to over one quarter of the total population.
  • Other Irish cities of note include Cork, Limerick and Galway.
  • Irish novelists have made major contributions to world literature. Famous writers include Jonathan Swift - Gulliver's Travels, Bram Stoker - Dracula and James Joyce - Ulysses.
  • Ireland has won the Eurovision Song Contest a record seven times.
  • Ireland was one of the initial 12 European Union nations that began using the euro currency in 2002.
  • Saint Patrick's Day is Irelands official national holiday. The March 17th holiday is celebrated in Ireland and also embraced by many other countries around the world.
  • The world famous Guinness beer is from Ireland, it originated in the Dublin brewery of Arthur Guinness.
  • Gaelic football and hurling are traditional sports of Ireland and remain the most popular sports in the country.
  • At the Olympics, boxing is Ireland's most successful sport.
  • In 2002 Ireland was the first country in the world to have an environmental tax for plastic shopping bags and in 2004 it was the first to introduce a public smoking ban.
  • Shamrock (type of clover) is the national symbol of Ireland and along with the harp it is a registered trademark of the country.

How to Play Irish Eyes

NextGen have managed to pull off a beautiful game full of interesting graphics and smooth, responsive gameplay.

Irish Eyes is a 5-reel and 25-payline slot game that uses the classic luck-of-the-Irish theme. This double-feature slot comes with a generous Pick Me Bonus round and Free Spins.

You have the opportunity to win up to 12 Free Spins and also win up to 100X your triggering bet in the Pick Me Up bonus round. The game also uses regular symbols, wilds, and scatters too.

The Leprechaun is the wild symbol and it also doubles up as your key to the standard jackpot. Being a wild, the Leprechaun substitutes all other symbols on the reels apart from the Irish Lady, who is the scatter and also the key to the 12 Free Spins with a 3X multiplier.

Three or more Irish Ladies will get you into the Free Spins where you are awarded with 12 Free Spin Games and all wins are tripled. The Free Spins are played at the same bet per line and paylines as the spin that triggered the feature. You can also re-trigger more Free Spins by getting three or more Irish Ladies.

The second feature is the Pick and Win which is activated when the Leprechaun lands on both the first and last reels in a spin. Select a symbol to reveal a prize

This game is a true semblance of Irish culture and you will think you are entrenched into the Irish way of life. Those leprechauns are your friends and this is a real homage to the Emerald Isle!

Irish Eyes Mobile Experience

Enjoy hours of fun on our Irish Eyes slot game! Like every betFIRST game, Irish Eyes can be played how and where you like. Our slots, including Irish Eyes, are fully responsive, meaning you can play out and about on your smartphone or tablet just as easily as at home on your laptop.

All you need to connect to your favourite slot games, such as Irish Eyes, is an internet connection and a reasonably charged device - then you’re ready to go! Whether you’re waiting for a bus or simply killing some time on your lunch break, you can play and try your luck at winning big with Irish Eyes and a huge range of other video slots.